Full Title: HOA's sometimes be like: "Thou shalt not pass
by me, lest I come out against thee with the sword." (Numbers 20:18)
Buenos Dias mi familia y amigos!!
Transfer calls came in and I am staying in Lakeland. Elder
Wismer remains with me. Unfortunately Elder Mangum is leaving the zone
and I will probably not see him until we are at the mission office
together.
Him and I will enjoy tearing it up in Cache Valley.
Fortunately Elder Bailey is still nearby so I can still see him at least on a
weekly basis.
I will mention the most important things that occurred this week.
Tuesday was District Meeting. As always it was a splendid meeting.
A cool member in the Highlands area came up with a thing where you try to speak
to every one you possibly can.
We met with Brittney and Dominic, our two people who have
baptismal dates. They now understand the Plan of Salvation much more than
they did before. Dominic came to church and enjoyed it.
For those of you who are wondering, some HOA (home owner association) people do get upset at missionaries.
As a zone we did service for an organization that gives food out
to people and helps orphans. It was good to see everybody and do much
service for these great people.
I went on an exchange to Highlands this week. I was able to
see Brother Hays, the most missionary minded man in the ward. We drove
about twenty - thirty minutes to get to Fort Meade, a super small Cache Valley
like town. There we met with a guy named Jason who has a hellcat - basically a Dodge Charger that might be able to go 207 mph. We set a
baptismal date with him for September 22nd. After all of that we tried
asking a guy how he was doing and he said: "same ...., different
night." People are not too talkative here.
I had to give a talk this Sunday about whether or not you have a
testimony of the Restoration of the Gospel. It was a reasonable talk but
it could have been much better. The sacrament truly helps you feel the
spirit, go to God during those ten minutes and you will receive
revelation.
That is the major occurrences of this week, quite a good week:
Spiritual thought:
1 Nephi 4:6
If Nephi had not followed the spirit then he probably would still
be outside the walls of Jerusalem. There is power that comes from being
guided by the Lord.
Deuteronomy 4:31-34
No one but the righteous knows more about God and the Lord does
this because "[He] is a merciful God".
I love you all and hope you have a great week,
Love,
Elder Fabricius
Pictures:
Lunch (L-R, Elder Bailey, Elder Mangum, Me and Elder Wismer)
Zone Service Activity

