Monday, April 9, 2018

The annoyances of technology failure


Hello everybody! My tablet decided to not to give me access to email so I have to use other means and make this quite quick.

This week was not too eventful but there were a few good experiences that happened.  We received a lot of referrals recently and we visited them on Thursday.  One of the people we contacted was super interested in the Book of Mormon and took a copy of it.

One family, the Williams, got a puppy recently.  It is quite small but cute, as all puppies are.

There was a great ward party that happened this weekend.  We ate Cafe Rio style food and were able to socialize with the members more.

On Sunday I had about ten minutes to prepare a talk on the Gospel of Jesus Christ for Sacrament Meeting. One of the assigned speakers had a last minute emergency and I was asked to substitute.  The talk began with me speaking well and ended up like molasses.  A whole bunch of ward members said that I did a good job.  It's interesting that we criticize ourselves so much, but others are often much less critical of us than we are of ourselves. I just wish I had more time to prepare.

We have an appointment to teach some people at the Church soon so this will be all for the week.

Love you all,

Elder Fabricius