Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The waters of the flood were upon the earth

Hello everybody!!!

Due to one of Elder Hawkes' recent converts going to the temple this week, President Cooper feels that our P-Day should end at 12:00 today as we are going with him. This letter will be short but next week will not be this way.

As you can probably tell from the subject, it has been raining a lot these past few days.  Yesterday it stormed so much we didn't dare walk out to the car for a while. Imagine huge drops of rain covering every inch of the outside and flooding several inches. Today is a perpetual stormy day from the forecast so with our P-Day being shortened we will most likely get wet. I do like rain but Floridian rain is too much for me.

This past week was not that eventful but I will talk about anyways. We met with the Uprichards on Saturday and they are doing well. They should be getting interviewed this weekend for baptism and the parents should pass. We're not so sure about their son as he is shy but we plan on having a lesson this week to help him out. The Ferrells came to church this week and Greg and Michelle should hopefully be baptized in September or August.  

Zone Conference was on Thursday and it was pretty good. There was a lot on faith and using the Book of Mormon. We started using it more and we found quite a few prepared people and ran out of copies of the Book of Mormon which was cool. It's a really good book and I love studying it a lot more deeply than I have before.  

I'm sorry that this letter is short, I am running out of ideas to write about in the short time left before 12:00. Hopefully you all have a good week and have lots of fun,

Elder Fabricius

“I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.” - Joseph Smith

Now, my good Saints, we have a great work to perform in a very short time. We must flood the earth with the Book of Mormon—and get out from under God’s condemnation for having treated it lightly. - President Benson

Picture - Me with my favorite book