Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17

Hey everybody!!!

Well, not many notable things happened this past week as we are adjusting to a new companionship. We are getting really close to finishing teaching an investigator the lessons and he is always excited to come to church and is really excited to be baptized. The interview will be a challenge as he had a stroke but we will figure something out. We have some other investigators who are getting closer to baptism slowly but surely so hopefully in May they are ready. 

The weather is still warm but not too humid. It does gradually get hotter but I think I'm getting used to it. There hasn't been any rain for a while so we haven't gotten soaked recently which is good but in the summer it could happen every day.  

Zone Training Meeting is this week so the Zone leaders will be teaching us something that will help us be better missionaries. While we don't know what they will be teaching us all of the meetings I've been to are really good.  

Well, it's hard to think of what to write so hopefully next week's letter will be really good. I hope you are all doing well and having lots of fun.  Have a good week,

Elder Fabricius


Above all, never lose faith in your Father in Heaven, who loves you more than you can comprehend. - Jeffrey R. Holland