Hello
to everyone,
Transfers
have come again and this time there are some huge changes in my district. Elder Randall will be moving to Bradenton in the southernmost Zone in the
mission. This is an issue because we had tons of fun and did lots of good
things. He will be with Elder Grandstaff and will the district leader down
there. As for me, I will be staying in the Providence area (the city of
Brandon and the Brandon Zone) and will be with Elder Hawks who will be the
district leader. There will be tons of work that I will have to do as
Elder Hawks doesn't know the area at all and there will be lots to do with the
people we are teaching. It will be an adventure, especially since the
transfer will be seven weeks long.
Elder
Peterson will be going to St. Petersburg and will be with my MTC companion
Elder Peterson. That should be pretty interesting. Elder Johnson
(who was also with me in the MTC), will be with Elder Jones and will be staying
in the district. Lots of new stuff to deal with but that is life. Elder Dungan and Elder Ryan are staying here as well and they are doing well.
Thanks
for all the letters everyone sent me which you wrote during Grandma Shirley’s
birthday party. They were really cool and I liked them a lot. It
helped out a bunch.
The
Losollo family, the family of five, came to church this Sunday and they really
liked it. It is really amazing to see how committed they are to reading
the book of Mormon and already understand the tree of life and the symbolism
behind it. The kids are all committed and always do the things we ask of
them, especially the oldest one. The mother is having some trouble with
being motivated but the kids are really harping on her so that is cool go see
how much they want to come to church. Two Baptists came to church as well
and they were good people. Don and Diane were their names and they came
with Brother Ostrum. It's weird to see how other churches try to bash
everybody else, especially when they say they are Christlike.
The
weather is a little bit hotter but not by that much. It rained and
thundered on Thursday which is really crazy as it was really loud and
wet. There are tons of lightning storms in Florida and the summer gets really
crazy with the monsoon-like storms.
There
is lots to do and our area is full of people so we need to do more work at
finding people to teach. We only usually go over about a quarter of our
area so with Elder Hawks we will probably go around much more of it. We
have tons of referrals to check up so that should take up lots of time. Well, that's about as much as I can think to write. Hopefully Elder
Hawks likes biking because I want to know the area at lot more so we have lots
of stuff to do when lessons cancel. I hope you are all doing well.
Elder
Fabricius
I am one of his witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God’s Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way.
-Bruce
R. McConkie
Pictures:
#1 Elders Randall and Peterson, the two who are leaving
#2 Our district after district meeting
#3 Our district at a service project, Feeding Tampa Bay
#2
#3 Our district at a service project, Feeding Tampa Bay


