Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MTC Week 1

Hello everyone,

It's already been seven days but it only feels like one.  The days here blend together so it feels like we've been here for months but in reality it's only been a week.  I am learning a lot here.  I have gotten through 1st Nephi in several days and it has been a lot of fun here.  The first few days were crazy and overwhelming but now it's getting to be a lot more bearable.  We learned about stress management but that made me even more stressed which wasn't good at all (Ha ha). 

My district and I spend hours in the classroom learning how to teach and I can tell that I'm getting much better.  We had our first TRC yesterday (Training Resource Center) which is basically where you teach someone a lesson.  Our first investigator was really good and asked many questions and was really cool because we taught her a lot.  The second investigator wasn't as interested so that was a bummer in a way.  

I don't have that much time to write as I have to get some stuff done so I just hope all of you are doing well.  I've noticed that when you read the scriptures a lot more intently you learn more so I think you all should do that.  I hope you are all doing well and you should all have a good day, 

Elder Fabricius
1 Nephi 3:7

justin.fabricius@myldsmail.net