Monday, September 17, 2018

Walking around a big lake

Hey y'all on this fine day.  Not much occurred here so I will mention the main stuffs, and what I learned:

▪ I drank a drink this week called Bang, for the experience of it.  This little drink has zero calories (seems suspicious) but tastes pretty good.  Folks say it is pretty much the healthiest energy drink because it has creatine in it.  Sadly it is only in Florida so most of y'all cannot try one.
▪ If you go around Lake Hollingsworth (a big lake) you can see a lot of people.  Some of them love bumping ghetto jams which make the walk interesting.  A guy from Spain (actual Spain) was found and enjoyed speaking to us.  
▪ Never suck up water with any vacuum other a shopvac.  As one cool member Joey says - "I ain't seen no such a mess."  (Joey told me not to do this, I did not try to do this).
▪ Handstand pushups are not as hard as you may think.  
▪ Florida lightnings a lot, like a lot.  When lightning comes we are to get under cover.  Usually it is the rain that gets us.

We have set a baptism date with someone but the spouse is not too happy so we will need to work through all that.  Life is good and quite fantabulous here in the perpetual summer land. Everyone should be happy like the frog below.
  
Spiritual thought – 

1 Nephi 19:16 and Deuteronomy 32:8 speak of the gathering of Israel.  It is to be done by everyone but especially the missionaries.  One of the Seventy came and told us missionariós that we have the same calling as the General Authorities, albeit on a smaller level.  Remember that my missionary friends and member friends who share the Gospel.  

Love you all,

Elder Fabricius

Happy Frog: