Hey everybody,
How is life going for ya'll? Florida has been pretty much the same, less hot but still far too warm.
On p-day this last week we caught a bunch of fish while fishing. I was able to catch a catfish and it was slippery and dangerous because of the "whiskers". I did not get slashed up though so that was good. Elder Drumright outdid us all by catching a bonnet head - a shark like fish. It was a good time.
This past week was pretty good. We have been preparing a young lad named David for baptism. He is super sincere about it all and came to church yesterday. He will be having his interview tomorrow and should be getting baptized this Saturday. His family will take a longer time to follow him but they are saying that they will follow him eventually. We also have two former investigators, Jeff and Mindy who are working towards baptism. They should be getting baptized in December if we can keep meeting with them.
We had Zone Conference this week. We learned a lot of how we can do better at stuff and got pumped up to go out and find people.
I went on an exchange with Elder Keppner on Friday. We helped a guy move a huge pile of dirt and converted it into a driveway. Lots of shoveling was involved and it took quite a few hours. We ate Subway afterwards which was good.
Not much happened this week besides Zone Conference and doing some finding throughout the week. I learned that Florida grew from only having one stake to over twenty. I read all about this in two articles of the Ensign - June 1975 The Saints in Florida and December 1996 Florida Reaches 100,000 members.
That is about all for this week. I hope that all of you have a good week and have lots of fun,
Elder Fabricius
justin.fabricius@myldsmail.net
"Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause" - Joseph Smith