Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Update on Transfers!!!

Hey everybody!!!!!!!

I am staying in Providencia for this next transfer with Elder Hawkes. I guess it's because we have a bunch of baptisms set for August so we will be the ones to get them baptized. We have the possibility of four or five baptisms this transfer, to say nothing of getting other people progressing.  

This past week we had a fantabulous party for the ward. The Providence Ward is now one year old and so everybody went out to celebrate. They cooked massive amounts of burgers and hot dogs, brought in a huge blow up slip and slide, and served lots of sucrose laden food. Of course we didn't go in the water even with all the members wanting us to. Sister Maximo, the Bishop's wife was hosing down everyone down and was saying: "Shower for church, you're all ready for church." I really love this ward and it's good that I can stay here on more transfer so I can get to know all the members and see lots of cool people get baptized.

So, for the district news. So far we think it will be super small with two Elders in Brandon plus us two. We may get put in with Lithia to balance it out some more but who knows for sure. Our district leader is going to be a Zone leader up in New Tampa (near the Mission office, up in Tampa). Elder Kovalenko, an Elder in Brandon will be the district leader.  

Besides that not that much happened this past week. We met with the Upritchards and they are doing much better. They are getting super social with some people in our ward but they still want to attend church in the Valrico Ward. The Ferrells are progressing and Greg the dad is super enthusiastic for baptism. There's just lots of stuff that's starting to go well. 

In other news Elder Randall my trainer leaving for home.

Oh well, I guess I shall see him again someday. We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day. 

I guess that's all I can think of to write. It's been super real and I plan on working hard to help all of these people out. I hope all or you are doing well and having lots of fun!!!


1 Nephi 4:6

1 Elder Christensen and me
2 A raccoon we saw